Safety Tip of the Week
WINTER WEATHER - STAY SAFE AT WORK AND ON THE ROADS!
1. Make sure you have plenty of gas in your car in case you are delayed
2. TAKE IT SLOW - Leave early to have enough time to get to work on time.
3. Leave extra space between your car and the one in front of you to allow extra time to stop
4. Keep water and non-perishable food and blankets in case you are stranded
5. Wait for help - do not leave your car if you end up off the road.
1. DRESS WARMLY: If working outside or non-climate controlled environment, make sure to dress warmly! This means, hat, gloves, coat, insulated pants, layered clothing and weather appropriate boots.
2. AVOID SLIPS / FALLS: Watch out for ice on sidewalks, walkways and parking lots. Also be aware of water / ice in doorways and building entrances and exits.
3. STAY HYDRATED: It is easy to become dehydrated when working in the cold. Avoid things like soda / coffee - water or sports beverages are better choices.
Remember - SAFETY IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS!
Click above to chat live with a representative.
717 N. 18th St. Suite 6
Centerville, Iowa 52544
Des Moines Location:
2150 E. Hubbell Ave.
Des Moines, Iowa 50317
We specialize in light industrial, warehouse, clerical, and administrative staffing.
Copyright © Iowa Staffing
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.